good faith marriage affidavit letter

How to Write an I-751 Affidavit Letter of Support CitizenPath. Web  The I-751 affidavit helps support other evidence that the couple submits to demonstrate that the marriage was entered in good faith and is a not a “sham” marriage. The I-751 affidavit is not mandatory, but it’s strongly suggested by many attorneys. What’s more, strong evidence of a bona fide marriage may help petitioners avoid the I-751 interview.

How to Write an I-751 Affidavit Letter of Support CitizenPath
How to Write an I-751 Affidavit Letter of Support CitizenPath from 4.bp.blogspot.com

Web  A good faith marriage is one that is built on love and is entered with the intention of building a life together. USCIS can’t know what happens inside the privacy of your home. Therefore, USCIS will try to interpret the true intention of the marriage when reviewing your Form I-751 petition and supporting documentation.

0 komentar